You may have noticed that there are a lot of business coaches to choose from these days! One of the things that makes me different from many of them is that I’ve successfully built my own small business for over 10 years – so what I teach comes to you straight from the ‘coal face’. When you combine that with a corporate career, including 12 years working for a hugely profitable global corporation (Toshiba), I bring a unique blend of experience, tools and knowledge to my clients’ businesses.
Why Should You Choose Me?
Since 2000, I’ve been working with owners of small businesses, helping them build profitable businesses they enjoy running, without having to spend every waking hour working. More recently, I realised the internet holds the key to make this a reality for professional service providers, even for those on a restricted budget.
This rather eclectic mix of experience and skills has led me to specialise in the following areas:
- Small Business Time Management & Productivity
- Social Media Marketing
- Small Business Systems & Processes
- Creating Digital Information Products to produce Multiple Income Streams
I’ve also been told that clients particularly value my ability to help them achieve clarity and direction for their business.
I believe one of my most important functions is that of a ‘cheer leader’ – to encourage my clients and keep them motivated to reach their business and lifestyle goals, especially through tough times.
If you’d like to build a business model that will provide additional income while requiring less input from you, be prepared for the following results:
- Serving more clients while working less hours. If your business model means you have a full appointment schedule 5 days a week, there’s a limit to how many clients you can work with. And a limit to your earning potential.
- Setting up additional income streams. Wouldn’t it be nice to have some extra income that didn’t rely on you meeting up with clients? Well, you’ve probably already got the basics to turn into extra revenue sitting on your computer or in a filing cabinet.
- Building your brand online. As with any business model, marketing is a vital key to success. Using powerful internet tools (such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn & YouTube), you can make sure more people find out about you – and even buy from you while you’re asleep!
- Becoming a sought-after authority. Once the word spreads further about how good you are at what you do, you’ll get more enquiries and more referrals for new business.
- Eliminating the dreaded ‘feast or famine’ cycle of getting new business. There’s nothing worse than not knowing where the next piece of work is coming from. Once you have a business model in place that provides you with additional income, you won’t have to worry about that again.
I know you don’t have time to try out lots of things that don’t work. Using the systematic processes I’ve developed over a decade of working with small businesses, you’ll soon see positive results.
Each client is different and needs different things in order to succeed. One size definitely does not fit all. Depending on where you’re starting from and what results you want to achieve in your business, there are several choices. Take a look at the detailed Information Products if you prefer to have a go yourself (see Success Store). And then of course, there are Coaching & Mentoring services if you’d like to work with me on a personal, one to one basis (see Work with Louise page).
Let’s keep things simple. There’s little point in me explaining to you exactly how an internal combustion engine works if all that’s needed are driving lessons because you want to learn how to drive a car. Therefore I only teach you what you need to know to get the results you want.
Guiding Beliefs or Values
The articles and recommendations on this site are based on my direct experience of what works. If I’m putting my professional reputation on the line by recommending particular tools and techniques, you can be sure I’ve tried and tested them out myself first. Only if it works will I then teach it.
Now that you have a better idea about the results you can expect by working with me, and how I work with clients, go to the Services page to learn about the specific programs and products I offer.
See you there!
PS. If you can’t see exactly what you’re looking for, please get in touch.